Tuesday 24 June 2008

Joan Rivers' F*cking Outburst On Live Daytime TV - VIDEO

Joan Rivers has issued an apology of sorts after being thrown off a UK television show for unleashing a torrent of swear words on live daytime TV.

The plastic surgery casualty sparked outrage after she called actor Russell Crowe a "f*cking sh*t" during her appearance on daytime talk show Loose Women.

The flustered presenters immediately apologised for Rivers' foul language while giggling about the slip-up, but show bosses weren't quite so light on their guest - they asked Rivers to leave the set during the commercial break.
And now the star has publicly apologised for her offending words.

A statement from Rivers reads: "Yes, I swore, and I'm so f***king sorry.

"No one told me the TV show Loose Women was a reality show and that I would be voted off.

"It's funny: offstage, I hardly ever use profanity. My favourite four-letter word is shop."

You've gotta love her!

Watch it go down below...